Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Summertime

I'm kind of late ranting this few. Having to live in Las Vegas, used to being cold every night/day. Aside from waking up late in the afternoon because I'm always awake at night.

I just put my jackets, sweaters, sweatpants in the box. I don't think it's appropriate to wear that this midyear slash summer. I'd punch if there's someone going to tell me "it's not the weather, it's the humidity", wow...

Just the right time to get some extra stuffs. Even new ones like....

Whiteboy's Rebel XS 1000D, I'm the one who uses this most.
I got my oh-so-long-on-my-wish-list-pair-o'-glasses.
Plus my new Nevada License, Yes! I have a new one now!
<~ This one is Photoshopped, so I still have not receive my actual card.





And lastly, a new job at some fast food restaurant. lolz.. I just got hired and will be starting this coming Friday.

erase the lastly, here's the real last part, I have to get a Health Card in order to get my fast food job.

and Thanks to HIM for this kinds of stuff I'm having right now. hehe..

still need to get my last one yet, my Shoes! Hopefully it's still available next month, too many expenses this month, argh. well I'm getting another job so, hopefully... hopefully haha.

There are some good/bad things here in Las Vegas. But I will compare being in P.I./CA/NV, I'll make another post for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment