Saturday, May 16, 2009

Playlist....

I'm a bit of music junkie.. I can say, I can sing(well just sings along when the music plays), wherever I am. I always make sure if I'm going out for a long time, my iPod is definitely with me, I will forget my cellphone, but not my iPod. I listen to music everyday, even when I take a shower using my Nokia N70, just for music. (I dance to it rather than sing in the bathroom.. lolx - supposed to be secret but yeah I think it's worth sharing some about me). Before I go to bed, still I listens to one, I just put an alarm that will auto turn off after 15~30mins. I will wake up in the middle of my sleep because my ear hurts because the earphones are still on, and I will just remove it and after 5seconds, I'm back to my sleep.

Even at work that my coworker are/were amused that I happen to know alMOST of the lyrics that has been playing while we are working. "Okay, I swear, everytime you go here (cash register) and some music plays, you happen to know all the song (well, just most of the lyrics)" They (Tara and Patricia), has been listening then eh? I just don't tell em that most of it are in my iPod that is why. I don't have a radio so I do check some of the stations here, or while going to and from the gym travel time, most of the new songs I heard are from those stations, 94.1, 93.1, 102.7, 107.5..

I got hooked up listening to music when I was in highschool. Only and still, errr almost all of them are english, so I barely listens to Tagalog ones, yeah but idk about most of tagalog, I only know Parokya ni Edgar, Eraserheads, Rivermaya, Bamboo and that's it (I forgot some) but those are the only ones that has good type of music in Tagalog, Urbandub is one but all of their songs are still in english so....

I always makes some playlist on my iPod Classic. It depends on my mood on which one to listen to, what genres, beat, new/old... So browsing on my Music, most of them are downloaded by album so I don't really know some of the songs. If I am on the mood, I will put 'em on a new playlist.

I listen to most of genre's, from country to rock, reggae to pop, to christian or rnb's. As long as it gives good beat (I used to like low bass then) that has good bass if you put the volume on more loud mode. Beat, meaning, easy to catch up, or remember, and the Artist is well-known.

I have been putting up some music here on my blog page, and would like to track on which I had post. This one's for this blog only, I might share some of mine in my iPod but that's too many songs, most of the time I play is just the "Lift" playlist which has 62 songs in it, I can only listen to half of it when I'm in the gym (12-15songs/hr) and the other songs are just getting skipped.
I play upbeat of course most of the time, just to boost my pumping, running and getting back to mood. I play rock when I'm in the wet sauna, idk why, but it's fun playing rock when you are really sweating. They even ask me what am I listening to and some suggested to listen to this band.


I will still update this everytime I put a new one...

You can comment here if you think there's a good one!
So I can listen to it also. =)


Current Song: Don't Trust Me - 3oh13

Next on my list:
~ Birthday Sex - Jerimih
~ Boom Boom Pow - BEP

Previous ones:
~ My Love by The Dream ft/ Mariah Carey
~ Day 'N Nite by Kid Cudi
~ Ashes by Pepper
~ Give it up by Pepper
~ Gotta be somebody by Nickelback

No comments:

Post a Comment