Monday, May 25, 2009

25 Fittest Men for 2009


I just passed by some article, and well, checked out who's the fittest for this year...

Some of it were actors, athletes, hosts and etc.

I was surprised and at least happy that Manny Pacquiao - yeah you read that right. Pacman is one of the 25 MF for the year 2009! Kudos for Manny. He deserves to be featured. Another pride for our country.

Just out of curiosity too.. I''m going to get this issue for myself for new workout tips.

The number 1 is Rafael Nadal! My favorite Tennis Player, maybe because it amuses me that he is a lefty.. idk why, he really gives a powerful swing. If I ever play with him, I'll break my wrist for sure by returning his shots.

some of his interview questionnaires
We read that during Wimbledon you went grocery shopping and actually cooked your own food. How often do you cook at home?
Only those 2 weeks of the year. I have fun doing that, I like to eat that funny pasta we cook in Wimbledon. I really see that as part of my distraction there, especially in the past years with the rain making it a bit long.

What's your specialty in the kitchen?
Pasta with shrimp and mushrooms. I'm also good at making cakes.

How strict is your diet? Do you not eat certain foods?
It depends if I am playing the day after or not. I am not that careful in general but those days I am. I try not to eat meat or heavy things. But I do sometimes eat a lot of chocolate and things like that. Clearly I also burn a lot of calories!

-lolz. same here.. I really love pasta, mushroom will be in my alfredo, or in my pizza.
yeah, i do bake cakes too... lol. but haven't done that in a while. I still need some calories too, I burn a lot or I don't get the right calories for a day so... have to eat at least much more.

links after the jump.

http://www.mensfitness.com/fitness/469
http://www.mensfitness.com/sports_and_recreation/athletes/154

No comments:

Post a Comment