Monday, May 18, 2009

Eat Big, to be Big

The universal truth eh? Being a gym-goer (maybe considering myself a gym rat now), having to workout at least 3~5x/week. Now that I have my license back, prolly be 5x a week now, still depends on my 2jobs schedule though.

I tend to eat Cereals in the morning (Cookie Crisps - like eating cookie/cereals and still having fibers) and Oatmeal when I ran out of Cereals, still good for the heart. Whatever goes if I get hungry for I always wake up late like 12pm (and that's my breakfast time), and between that, before going to work, I, sometimes eat a banana, or some peanut butter sandwich, or at least a handful of almonds (almonds is a must for everyday). Then apple and banana during break time 0r snack time, Salad for my dinner which includes Fish stick/Salmon/Chicken Nuggets for the flavoring/topping. I usually eat dinner after I went to the gym, if I did not go.

Having said my at least basic food intakes, I still don't know much of what I am getting. (Fat, Protein, Calories, Carbohydrates). So in order for me to know how to gain/lose/burn some fat or muscle, I should know the minerals that my body is taking.

I think I'm a health conscious now. I always take a look of the product's Nutrition Facts. To see how many carbs are in there, fat, calories, etc. Trying to take a look if I'm having too much. But now that I weight between 116~123lbs, I don't know exactly if my body is burning or gaining some fat or muscles. As far as I know, I can eat whatever I want if I want to, and as long I can feel soreness after working out. Then I can tell that at least I did something good to make one step to the 'tone' I like.

I haven't read most of the parts yet, but I googled some of 'calories per day needed to gain muscle'. The results are heaps, and still I have to figure out if I am doing good at my food intake. I am looking for a food intake calculator that will help me on how much nutrition I am getting with those food I just said that I am taking.

-------------------------------need to be fix. I don't want this one to be save as a draft so.. I am sharing what I need right now, and my eyes are keep on blinking which is my que to go to sleep. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment