Saturday, May 2, 2009

Pacman FTW!

The recent fight didn't really get me excited. We don't have TV/Cable perhaps to watch Manny Pacquiao aka as "PacMan". He is the current 'Pinoy's People Champ' or forever will be. He brought too much Pride to Philippines that even well known persons go watch his every fight the moment he steps in the ring.

Manny Pacquiao - Emmanuel Dapidran Pacquiao (pronounced /ˈpækjaʊ/; born December 17, 1978), known as Manny "Pac-Man" Pacquiao is a professional Filipino boxer. He is the former WBC lightweight world champion, WBC super featherweight world champion, IBF super bantamweight world champion, and WBC flyweight world champion. He has also held the Ring Magazine titles for featherweight, super featherweight, and light welterweight divisions. For his achievements, he became the first Filipino and Asian boxer to win four world titles in four different weight divisions. He is currently rated by the Ring Magazine as the #1 pound-for-pound boxer in the world.

I had it wiki'd. To give you a little bit of info about him.

So I'm not really into this 'stuff' but if every Pinoy is being up for something that gives our country Pride then I'm in. Sad that I had work at that time too. Sad for his opponent when I knew he KO'd him within 359 Seconds. Like everytime Pacman fights, I'd go also thinking how much money hell going to get, win or lose. hehe.

Kudos to Manny, giving another pride to Pinoys.

I only heard that he won because my pinoy co worker text'ed her husband that Manny won by KO on 2nd round. Like Wth. EEEaaazzy... That's it. PPV for $47 goes for that 2 rounds, still worth it though, but at least give us some entertainment. I was working when PM blows his punch so, it's sucks big time having to miss those strikes. Hopefully next time he'll going to have a match again here in Las Vegas, I'll be watching him fight LIVE. hehe..

P.S.
My cousin anna text'ed me that Davi is throwing PPV fight at the house along with B's and B's (Boozes and BBQ's) so having to miss that one is another *&($. At least I'll earn some on the bright side *sigh*

2 comments:

  1. i was there pre-fight but i left before it started. dont be blue, we both had to work during the fight.. so we both missed it. but i was there for the food. >=D

    ReplyDelete
  2. PPV for $49.99 ova here... it was well worth it! sayang wala ka rito!! you missed out!

    ReplyDelete