Thursday, April 2, 2009

Too Fast, yet again.



Fast And Furious: From Yahoo Movies...

When a crime brings them back to L.A., fugitive ex-con Dom Toretto reignites his feud with agent Brian O'Conner. But as they are forced to confront a shared enemy, Dom and Brian must give in to an uncertain new trust if they hope to outmanuever him. And from convoy heists to precision tunnel crawls across international lines, two men will find the best way to get revenge: push the limits of what's possible behind the wheel.


Just as I lost my license, came a new movie.
Fast and Furious, so furious that I can't even watch it on the movie house. I'm Guessing it'll be another hit. Well even if not it's not the 'not-another-car-racing' movie you'll see. Seeing that Vin Diesel and Paul Walker behind those wheels, (even in the last movie he showed up right before the ending) will definitely be a good one to see.

I can here the funky / techno / rock sound going on with that movie poster and trailer. Fast dope cars with hydraulics and nitrogen's blowing fire under those mufflers. pretty hot chic's chewing bubblegums and thumping. You don't get to see that everyday, at least for me.

Hitting the gym from a regular basis gets to know somebody who works out at same time of the night. We talked some random stuff and ended up with this movie. Though not always or haven't been to a movie house since like House Bunny I think, does not excite me to go to see another one (unless it will be shown in imax too). I'm saving my first iMax movie to the New Harry Potter, but if it'll be shown in one then yeah, I'm so down of going there.


2 comments:

  1. heard about this but, i think michelle rodriguezs character is going to die so i'm not to psyched about the movie prolly wait for it on dvd. As always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well.. same here.. still dunno if my hour wage will be enuff for this movie.. i might buy some salad instead haha and wait for dvd release too. It'll prolly might have extended/deleted scenes heh

    ReplyDelete