Sunday, March 22, 2009

Gotta be....

After enough hard work... rewards pays off.. no guts, no glory.. simple, yet true... Almost most of my post are really into 'me', yeah, I don't really have someone/something to do here in Vegas, so every chance I get, am just grabbing it. At least for now, since I just lost my wallet, along with my drivers license in it; And it's sucks big time for I have to fly back to CA to get a new one, which is a good thing also that I have to meet my homies! *well you guys need to chip in if you want me to go there asap* (and I can hear Anna saying 'we can wait.') haha.. or the other way around..

/jealous for nanay's and co' went home to P.I. - hugz nalang sa mga nasa atin!

got side tracked again, *was looking for* too many and always forgot where I put it...

gotta be
1. Need Haircut as of 6.31am of sunday march 22..
2. Happy Birthday sa Tatay at this point of time. I think it's Monday na dun.
3. or cook at least, omelette... man I have been thinking of making one, and after reading 'eat this, not that' mag... I has planning to make one, but always ends up of eating my cereals... meaning it's either I wake up late, or just being lazy... iight, cast your vote, which one is me?


Am now is
1. Happy, not my sister but the word, after like not putting my 'blue jeans on' for all of my pants are blue since I got a job and bought some new ones. But this one is like 'every one has a pair of at least skinny-jeans eh'..... Meaning you still keep it even if having thought on your mind that it will fit again... Umasa... well at least yeah... I thought I bought this bullhead pants from a surfer shop 'pacsun' ata... I barely go there kasi mahal ah.. I just go look.. It's like the 501 ba. Here it goes, I put it on, knowing I haven't used it for like 6weeks now.. dahil I don't go out, or even if I do go out, I wear sweatpants and tanks.. lol... But shit.. I thought I bought this jean with 30x30... but hellz naww.. I just looked at it and it's size was 28x30... and it did fit me, and surprisingly not tight! like i'm 27w now!..
2. my pants are falling off.. even my undies.. haha.. so glad that I was once a 32~33. and I have to wear my still 32 (medium) unders, but now falls or loose-ing.. terribad. no word for me.
3. Sleepy, I always go to bed at around 4~6am...

-need to be fixt

Nickelback - Gotta Be Somebody

No comments:

Post a Comment