Thursday, April 23, 2009

What a day..... Earth day... again?

Another boring day.

I woke up from sleeping like 5hours only. (counting) I slept 5am, so woke up 10am basically.
Shit, there's no milk.
Shit, there's no bread.
Shit, there's nothing to eat basically.

I had a few leftovers of bacon yesterday, yes, I eat some greasy stuff too. I deserve it (I think). and Half of salmon (like the one's in tuna cans). and iced tea.

Shit.... still no good. but I waited for 10mins in order my body to fully digest it and yeah, it was hell of a good breakfast.

Heaps of emails to reply onto. I can't even tell whom I replied with.
Job hunting online. Made a few phone calls, follow ups, inquiring and catching up.

Happy went out to check some houses. She found one, said it will be our new 2nd house, yet again... I didn't went with her. I just told her just get one, make sure I have my room. lol. That's how lazy I am in the house.

So MGM swimming got canceled. /facepalm uber hot outside. So we went to the bank instead and I deposited some savings... yeah it's a bit few but at least I'm earning.

Sidetracked, I has cheeseberger, and a Hot fudge sundae (so now I ate a chocolate), trying to limit sugar from now on tho, I found it's the same thing like drinking soda. 86º outside. Wore a tank, boardies, sandals, and oakley. woot finally I went out wearing just those on.

Work........ It's Earth day... Not-so-likey-manager is closing, Credit-card-junkie on front desk.
Half of the store lightings were off. A slow day.

'So you really are abandoning us' idk if I'll put that sentence ending up with "?" or a "."
*puts fake smile on and fake hello's" being asked by the manager. Like WTF, I already told you that and I know I wasn't suppose to answer those another rethoricals. But hey you asked me, I answer you. That how it goes.


Good thing time went fast at work. The slowliness driving us being on the floor slow too. I don't hold the conversation, I always agree, even if I don't want to.

Happy picked me up. Had some KFC's. Everyday it frustrates me not having a DL. I can't go to gym by myself. As much as I wanted to, I'll hit the gym every effing day. That's like my second place aside in front of this, typing. Watched new episode of GG. Nate,Chuck and I had a drink though they bailed me out too soon tho.

So that's it. another boring day, just killing time typing. Will hit the gym tomorrow morning for four hours, coolness..Good, I get A DAY off, at least I'll be expecting greens this coming friday + Ice cream, Our baseball team won again the second inning, thanks to CreditWhore lol. I'm smelling pizza next week, and subways.

Catch you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment