Monday, April 13, 2009

Coloring

I got bored, and tried to make a custom design for a shirt. I'm currently listening to Pepper band, a rock/reggae sort of like Urbandub/311/Barefeet of 805'...

I has looking for some good brushes but ended up downloading a new CS3 version of Photoshop. When I Googled 'photoshop brush' lot of sites were shown, and then I got redirected to deviantart.com and saw some tutorials.

I saw one on 'How to Color' section, and followed the instructions, tho the picture I has, isn't good but not bad for just practicing..

Here are the pictures that I ended up coloring.

Some of the first colors I put. (It was originally in black and white only)

I messed up some on this one but this is the first time I tried coloring and making it look like a cartoon-ey a bit.

So waddya reckon? I'm still looking to make a custom shirt, so if you want some, just send a tell and I'll try to make one for you...

I can also edit some pictures, and still playing around with photoshop just to enhance my skills.

2 comments:

  1. business na ba? lets go. tara tara na c'mon! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. abay yes!! hanap pa ako ng brushes! haha go for the gold.. tsaka ipon muna ng kaunti para sa shop... wahaha.. salon ba ni anna + shirts + catering na rin hehe.

    ReplyDelete