Monday, April 27, 2009

The Chosen One.


I Hit the gym last night. I always ran into this white guy (a breakdancer) in the abs section every Sunday 9pm. Always. We've only had a few small talks but he always handle the conversation. I just agreed all the time. I just got his name yesterday. Even though we have small talks like 4 times in every Sunday we had. He practices bboy.. I always do abs for like 20mins/4sets of different kinds of workout.

After that I hit the weights. He's upstairs, I'm on the down part.

He's in the jacuzzi/spa, I'm in the wet sauna.

I went to the pool. He went too. There's a division for slow and fast swimmers, and for walking. It's past 11:20pm and we are in the walking section part of the pool. There's another guy in the pool. He's always diving though it was not allowed to. We had our chat.

Choi: Shit! Look at that shit.

Breakdancer: Fucking shit.

C: Holy. Shit.

B: Holy. Shit.

C: (downs sandwich) That's our guy levitating.

B: Upside-fuckin-down, man. He’s levitating upside-fuckin’-down.

C: Like he’s Neo, dude. Fuckin’ A.

B: He’s the chosen one. He can read the Matrix. Fuck.

C: He just fucking walked right off the board and–BOOM!–he’s just fucking floating there.

B: Holy smoking donkey dick, he’s still up there.

C: Just fucking sitting there. Wherever I go, it’s like his eyes are followin’ me.

B: He’s gonna do that ’till I stop dropping balls, right?

C: I need a beer. Like, right damn now.

B: He heard that. He knew you were gonna say that before you even said it.

C: Holy shit, he did, didn’t he? Holy fucking shit.

B: How long’s he gonna be up there?

C: ‘Til we get an offensive line, he says.

B: He's gonna be up there for a while, then, motherfucker.

C: Fuckin’ A, man.

B: (shakes head) Fuckin’ A.

C: I'm going to hit the showers now.

B: What was your name was again?

C: Choi. C-H-O-I

B: *looks up in the ceiling, pointing while trying to spell" How'd you spell it again?

C: And yours?

B: Reese.

C: Like the chocolate?

R: Yeah. I'll try to remember yours.

C: Alright later. *looks up at neo and nod-ed*

---------------------------------------

Funny times.

No comments:

Post a Comment