Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Back to Greys

I got the habit of watching tv series-es. Right now, I just found out that one of my favorite TV series is back! Or me being too late to notice that it's been on air for 4 weeks. Having to not have a TV nor a cable in the unit, I guess I have me reasons.

Whilst cooking Egg Rolls, and making a-la starbucks mocha frappe (which I just experimented and yeah, I will share how to make). Of course, I just got home from work and need to eat... Happy Anniversary on the side for Nanay and Tatay Felixes! I'm going to eat brown rice that Happy made before she went back to CA, well sort of...

Missed my night going to the gym, for I lost my wallet along with my driver's license and receipt for the layaway.. I can't go drive meself now. And also have to walk to my work too, bah (it won't compensate for doing cardio)...

And yeah, I was so bored and checked my favorite free tv/movie site.... Grey's was deleted, and browsed to abc.com... I dunno if most of you watch this show, but it's hella good, *I at least can relate* to med terms or whatever... they're on 5th season now... I don't have much to tell, but you have to watch it and see it for yourself.

Ala mocha frappe eh~ recipe
1. Any black coffee will do (I did mine roasted)
2. Chocolate Powder/Cocoa
3. Vanilla Ice Cream
4. Ice
Optional.
1. Milk
2. Chocolate Chips

-put all ingredients in shaker, and make sure coffee is at least hot for easier prep. it's up to you if you wanted it iced or frappe (put a lot of ice cream for this one)

2 comments: