Friday, January 29, 2010

Fame


hah. everybody wants to be famous. or the least.. to be successful...

I just saw the movie "Fame" the remake I believe... I thought it was a typical, comedy movie.. of course, drama as expected... But other then that... There are some parts that has a good laugh, most of all are just sending some chills to your spine when they perform. I love most of these kinds of movies.

It shows a story behind every teenagers lives in the movie. Every kidteen has the a common dream.. To be successful... To be famous...But they have to earn for it.

Damn.. the storyline is really good. Every teenager (well at least I used to be) can adopt to whatever story they have in their home. In their life. With these teens, they looked for it as a challenge. To look what is missing with the part of whom they are. What they want, and how they are going to go for it. Ups and downs are just a phase in order to move on. Just like with life. Problem is made for you in order to face different kinds of problems you are going to face in the future. Getting yourself ready is the point.

Other then that. You have to really know yourself. Fun, people, love, and to everything that matters to you... Especially Life itself.

I wish I could do at least one like singing or of what they did on the movie. So I'll be happy.. hah.

4.25 stars out of 5.
Storyline is great.
Anyone can relate. For sure.
I just don't like the lighting-s. Most of it are dark. I'm not watching a horror. blah.
Everything else is great.

3 comments:

  1. really? you like it? this movie wasnt even on my list but since you say it's decent maybe i'll watch it when i have time..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah. It's not even on my list too. than i have to kill time, so ended up watching and get to love the movie heh. did you get to see the trailer yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. nope nope! i havent... hehehe i'm trying to catch up on movies though i've missed so much...i havent even seen 500 days of summer. which i heard is really good...like ko pa naman si Zooey D. gusto ko mg pa bangs like her. hehehe

    ReplyDelete