Sunday, January 31, 2010

24

I have been inside the house yesterday. 1/30/10 for whole or more then 24 hours. and went out for 24 or 26 more hours too right after. We supposed to have a make up class so well get to finish all our remaining lecture for the whole sem! yes. WHOLE DAMN SEM. dayumm. I can really feel graduating now hah.

So I went out to mitch's house, brought the ps3. Maybe Im a sell it to him, for gas money when I get back to US by April. Hah. They have a good ass house in Angono. Than asked him to teach me some with the Lightroom for photoshop. It's really easy, I just need the program itself so I can get to start using it. He has a pet Lab too just like mine, his name is Mojo, bigger then my Rooney.

Mark Lester came by too, for our resume homework. So 5pm is supposed to be our class time, but our prof canceled it and we ended up playing ps3 and drinking. UFC is sick, Madden10 as always, Naruto Storm is cool. hah almost all the demos that has 2players on it.

After finishing the whole bottle, we went out to 'Station 7'. That's the bar they always hang out. He said he do gigs/singing on that place sometime too. I just drank a couple of beers. Business deal is brought up. Heh. Fuck, these guys talks in english when they're drunk. hah. Mofos.

After 2 bottles, we were about to go home, but mitch decided to look for lester. He thought he might not be home yet and will be hopping to another drinking place. (inuman) hah. But were the one who found one and drank more then we can for that night.

We went back to his place at 1am I believe. No more minutes on my phone. I set the alarm up at around 3am. Thinking I can still get to attend the 4am mass. But when I woke up. Major Hangover, 7.02am, not in my house. Checked my phone, it's dead. Now I have to worry about my Sunday class. His mom made me a coffee. First thing I need really with a major headassache.
Showered, good thing I brought an extra shirt as always. For cases like that.

Off to another school at 7.17am. I ate a rice porridge with boiled egg. Hella good. hah. Went to the school, Prof's already there, and he get to notice im a bit off. Which is true, I was about to fall asleep, this prof's talking about his life experiences with everything. Ok I found it alright for it's only 8am. My classmates are way older then me. Like 10years older or more. We are composed of only 5 people in the class. Hopefully well get more by next week. Idc.

He was talking for the whole one hour and twenty mins before he get to discuss. Shit. If he will not change by next week. Than Ima report him that he's not really teaching us. hah. After the class, I went back to Angono. We have a practice for our seminar. First time I attended due to the schedule complications. Home sweet home at around 3.44pm. What a day.

Now Im tired as fuck. good night yall'.

No comments:

Post a Comment