Friday, January 15, 2010

BS much

Bah, I don't go out at all. I went home to study. I almost give up my extra day for another (3rd school) today. but nah. I'm not gon a do it. I need an escape.

Just staying inside my room is enough. Apparently my phone isn't. I received a text that I have to ask somebody, that the question will end up in no good, at least for now, and I do know what the answer would be, and still I have to ask it. Makes me get a new or cut my phone number.

I hate answering 21 questions. Even if I order in a fast food. They ask to much stuffs like "would you like a dessert?". Common now, if I want one I'll let you know.

Even in school yesterday, It's like I'm the only one who cares that I want to be in the ER. Hell I asked the Coordinator, of course she'd put us on duty. Being the messenger, you always get bashed out, not literally tho. You get the idea.

I need space. I need something to hold on to. I need another point of view with this life. I can see what's gonna happen in about 2years of my life, that's why I need another POV. I considered it all planned out. It's for the better. I wish I can go invisible. Escape the drama that surrounds it.

Sometimes or in my case, it's better to shut your mouth at all time. Fuck I need an escape.

No comments:

Post a Comment