Friday, February 20, 2009

Nars to Nurse, well, RN.




I just got home from a comedy show in Tropicana, at LV, NV, at the strip, I thought I needed a good laugh at least. I am so tired that I hate that I am doing my other coworker's job, and she gets paid well. After 5 seconds from getting off to work, they picked me up and went to the strip right away just to watch that boring comedy show, in my opinion, Pinoy Comics are still the best.

Going back, I got home, again hehe, made some chocolate milkshake and ate a '1 lang' whitecastle cheeseburger, put my laptop on the table, all set, checked my friendster, and saw Ross's and Budet's thanking bulletin post, and I knew it right away what happened. I immediately googled prc board passers and yeah, this one made me laugh but not just it, happy for my friends knowing their sacrifices and hard works on all they have been through, I feel you guys, and now made me jealous haha well a bit at least, I always thinks of the reason why I am here in US too though, so no regrets, kuya donis's advice or saying makes me happy too.

Sorry, here are the list of my friends that passed the said examination. I still need to update this, only few I know who passed.

1. Agcaoili, Hasmin (you can call her Donya -banyag ko haha- or simply ate jam kung close kayo)
2. Capalad, Maria Theresa (There - How's spa?)
3. Francisco, Marie Rose (Maru - ihanda ang lechon! at alak na rin!)
4. Gatlabayan, Bernadette (Budet - now you can sleep well! miss my ex-classmates hehe)
5. Nicolabo, Ross Ferdinand (Ross - oi! ano na punta na dito't mag shopping na hehe)
6. Nieva, Maria Cristina (Thina - nice! as expected din)
7. Perez, Mark Jason (Mark - muntik ko na makalimutan name mo haha, what's next? after passing)
8. Martinez, Francis (Chiz - lol, mtf congratz! asan na dalawang kumag?)

Kayo na maglagay ng RN. sa name nila.

I feel terribad for I forgot most of my classmates surname (alam ko lang first name at the moment)

I guess good luck now that you guys got what you wanted, for now I think hehe, sempre NCLEX next?

I am still looking forward to go home now, ngayong meron manlilibre.
Pag uwi ko libre na cases ko ha? I'm planning to go back soon, pero hirap mag ipon for now, hopefully one of you guys will work sa hospital na pag du dutihan ko hehe.

All thanks to HIM, for all the blessings that we are having! Wish you guys all the best!

-choi

No comments:

Post a Comment