Saturday, February 28, 2009

Back on Track


Definitely back on track. I just enrolled to Las Vegas Athletic Club as a member. I tried to look a fitness center near at my place but could not find any. Every time I passed by to the highway of 95, I always see LVAC. I knew that I will end up going to that gym. I saw their enrollment fee for only $5! Hellz Yeah! Only five bucks, I bought my sister to enroll me to that gym though 13~15mins drive from my place.

I just started my workout today, at 11:00pm I think. $5 for enrollment fee, and $22/month, and it will depend on what your program or package they are offering, I signed up for the basic one, which is all by yourself workout, and I even got a two 1week free guest pass. I even got my LVAC card right away (just like a licence driver). Right after that, I started my workout. Did ran 2miles, Abs, dumbbell flyes, shoulders, pull ups, etc. for 2½ hours I believed.

I was kind of disappointed for only using the 10~30lbs range of weights, and as well for my low stamina at the moment. Hoping I can get back my lost strength and gain more as time goes by.
It was quite a difference having to go to the gym, and having to use Bowflex at our place.

LVAC has a lot to offer. They have these free trainings like KickBoxing, Pilates, Body Pump, Aquatic Aerobics (I wonder what that thing does) and a lot more (not aware at the moment and to lazy to put all) They have an oval/running track which you can run of course, but indoor at second floor. I haven't notice any equipments that I am looking for, I only used dumbbells for bench press replacement.

There's also a dry and wet sauna, I haven't gone there yet too. I'll definitely going there when I go back. I did my work out and head to the locker room, I need to buy a lock, iPod Classic armband at least, and need to find my gloves. After that, I went to take a shower, they only have like 8 stalls and no curtains, you'll be facing the other cubicle naked hah. Really nice having a warm shower after that workout. I need to upgrade my membership for 2 more dollars. It includes towel usage for the whole month. sweet.

I checked my weight, woot! 121.8lbs, on the manual weighing scale like the ones in the hospitals.

Your Current Weight: 121 lbs
Current BMI: 19.53
Ideal BMI Range: 18.5~25.9

almost underweight, yeah and I noticed at the full body mirror that my body doesn't look that bad. better then the ones in the gym. heh.

Now need to track my workout program.

4 comments:

  1. buti ka pa under weight..

    what do you do besides exercise?

    no rice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^
    ^
    Mag lagay ka ng comment/shoutbox sa page mo. para makapag iwan ng message hehe.

    nah, 121.8 lbs ako.

    yep no rice. pag mag rice ako half lang at brown rice gamit ko.

    cereals sa umaga, sandwich pag nagutom (ham at wheat bread), at salad pam palit sa rice, mag ulam ka nalang ng marami. dapat masarap dressing mo para di ka masuya sa veggies.

    para may pede mag sushi at big eat anytime haha =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, i'l try, sarap kumaen eh

    panu ba mg lagay ng shoutbox?. leave a comment ka naman sa iba ko post...hehe

    para kunwari maraming ng babasa haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol. mas masarap kumain kahit mag gain ka eh no problemo sa weight wahaha.

    ReplyDelete