Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Start!



Woot. I got hooked by my cousin's into blogging. pretty gey imo. Not really into blogs and stuff. Starting now, but I must keep this on my mind to update this page every now and then. I might not be good in writing nor grammar and even spelling, so heads up, I'm terribad in such.

If some of my readers (I'm assuming more are reading) likes my post or at least. Then it'll make me want to update this more often and write more. I Must post to related issues we current have at the moment. Focus. I have a lot of things going inside my head. I just don't know where to begin.

I'll just introduce myself perhaps, I'm a Filipino, born and raised in the P.I. and currently staying here in USA, in Las Vegas Nevada. I work at a retail store, at the moment and still looking for other job that will make me earn enough to go back home and finish my study. It is really hard to find a job especially when you don't have enough experience that you have to sell yourself in order to the employer just to get hired. I kind of got used to live here in US, pretty much same when I was in P.I., I always stay in the house, playing/surfing with my computer. So yeah, gamer, surfer, anything goes under tech. I might say that my parents goes out a lot than me.

It's way different living outside the country, but I do adjust or adapt quickly with my environment. Only different or most of the difference are 1. Climate, there are four seasons here, and even got to see snow outside our condo unit. It was pretty cool, good thing it didn't last long, I don't want to clear the driveway everytime, 2. Always cold, I have to wear 2 clothes at least just to make my body in normal body heat range., 3. You get want you want, just make sure you have a job to keep it up. hehe. 4. People, they do greet you even if you don't know them, I was like ''okay", back in P.I., you don't say '" 'hey', 'wazzup', 'how's it going'" and some stuff like that. Well I think that's just for me.

I am frustrated with a lot of stuff, like having at least a good camera (even a bad one) for not owning one hehe, now that I'm here in US, I am still looking forward to go to a place where it snows, just for snowboarding or skiing, or to skydive or surf. Too many bud, might post different experiences with that hoping at least to get one. Frustrated with sports and fitness, sometimes I wished I went to school here just to know different kind of sports and feeling the hallways and locker on the hallways, I am only seeing 'em in the movies or tv series'. Fitness for I went here weighing 135lbs of muscle and some fats hehe. And now I 'was' overweight and now underweight and now maintaining my weight at least, (last time I checked I was 123lbs.) at least I can eat whatever I want now, but staying healthy in my ways. (I'll try to make another post for it)

It's 4:16am and I usually go to bed at this time. Looking for my iPod. I always sleep listening to music.

So I guess It's a start..

Need to fix still my site and if you do know how to improve mine with layouts, please, I do need help with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment